Here is our review of SkinSwap with all their features and unique perks. Let’s uncover whether SkinSwap is legit or not.
- They offer the best prices for instant cash out of Rust skins
- Support both trading and instant cash out of skins
- A 1% bonus is available on trades
- Recently released website
- They have a limited selection of CSGO skins
What is SkinSwap?
SkinSwap is a relatively new website that lets players trade or sell skins for games such as CSGO and Rust. It currently has a limited selection of CSGO skins in its inventory.
Additionally, SkinSwap does not have some of the advanced features and tools that can be found on other skin trading websites. On the other hand, SkinSwap does offer some of the best instant cash out prices for Rust skins through its instant selling feature, which makes it a great option for this type of service.
Is SkinSwap Legit?
Yes, we believe SkinSwap is legitimate. Here’s a quick summary:
- Owned and operated by the same individuals who previously owned a skin cash out site called RustySell
- According to data from SimilarWeb, SkinSwap receives approximately 100,000 visitors per month
- Any excess value from trades will be credited to your account balance on the site
- Their cash out service has no hidden fees
- The website runs on a secure SSL-encrypted connection, which you can verify by looking for a padlock icon on the left side of the address bar. This indicates that your connection is secure
How to Claim SkinSwap’s Trading Bonus
- Go to SkinSwap using our provided link
- Sign-into SkinSwap
- In the middle area below the logo, find Use an Affiliate Code
- Enter code
- You will receive a 1% bonus on the total value of your inventory