An honest review of Skinport with an overview of their features and details. Let’s uncover whether or not Skinport is legit.
- Very trusted, has been operating since 2018
- Large userbase with a ton of skins listed
- Many useful features for buyers and sellers
- Games supported: CSGO, RUST, Dota 2, TF2
- Low selling fee for listings over $1,000 (6%)
- Very high selling fee (12%)
- KYC verification required for real money cashouts
KYC verification is required in order to withdraw your balance to real-world money.
What is Skinport?
Skinport is a marketplace where you can buy CSGO, RUST, Dota 2, and TF2 skins at a deep discount to the Steam market price. You can also sell your in-game items and cash out your balance to real-world money in the form of a bank transfer.
Skinport has a simple design and many features to make its site easy to use. You can inspect CSGO skins on Skinport without having to launch CSGO, and you can also view an item’s sale history to make sure you’re paying or selling for a fair price.
Is Skinport Legit?
Yes, Skinport is legitimate. Here’s a quick summary of how we know this;
- Has been operating since 2018
- According to SimilarWeb, Skinport receives over a million monthly visitors
- Abundant amount of useful features
- KYC verification is required to withdraw balance to real world money
- Runs on a secure SSL-encrypted connection. You can verify this by checking the left-hand side of the website’s address, and there should be a padlock showing that it’s secure