An honest review of Skinport with an overview of their features and details. Let’s uncover whether or not Skinport is legit.
- Highly trusted and has been in business since 2018
- More than 750,000 skins listed for sale
- Useful features are available for both buyers and sellers
- Games supported: CSGO, RUST, Dota 2, TF2
- Low selling fee of 6% for listings over $1,000
- Very high selling fee of 12%
- KYC (Know Your Customer) verification is required to sell items for real-world money
KYC verification is required in order to withdraw your balance to real-world money.
What is Skinport?
Skinport is a marketplace that allows you to purchase skins for games such as CSGO, RUST, Dota 2, and TF2 at a discounted price compared to the Steam market. It also allows you to sell in-game items and withdraw your balance as a bank transfer.
The website has a user-friendly design and offers features like the ability to inspect CSGO skins without launching the game and view an item’s sale history to ensure fair pricing. While SkinPort’s lack of an on-site balance system may be easier for new users to understand, it can be a disadvantage for those who frequently purchase skins on the platform.
Is Skinport Legit?
Yes, we believe Skinport is legitimate. Here’s a quick summary:
- Has been in operation since 2018 and has maintained a positive reputation
- Skinport receives approximately 4.2 million monthly visitors, according to SimilarWeb data
- A vast amount of useful features are available
- In order to sell items for real-world money, you must complete KYC (Know Your Customer) verification
- The website runs on a secure SSL-encrypted connection, which you can verify by looking for a padlock icon on the left side of the address bar. This indicates that your connection is secure