Here is our review of WhiteMarket with an overview of the features they have to offer. Let’s uncover whether WhiteMarket is legit or not.
- WhiteBIT, a major cryptocurrency exchange, is the owner and operator of this platform
- A fully peer-to-peer marketplace for CS2 items
- Base selling fee of 5%
- Zero fees on cryptocurrency deposits and withdrawals
- A newly launched skin marketplace
- Installation of their browser application is mandatory
- Only supports items from the CS2
Although KYC verification is not mandatory for withdrawing your balance to real-world money, it can be requested at any time.
What is WhiteMarket?
WhiteMarket is a marketplace for CS2 skins that operates on a peer-to-peer basis. This means that sellers directly send items to buyers without relying on trading bots. This is done to avoid Steam’s infamous seven-day trade cooldown on CS2 items. Although WhiteMarket is a relatively new platform and faces competition from other P2P skin marketplaces, it lacks a consistently good selection of reasonably priced items.
It is worth noting, however, that WhiteMarket is owned and managed by WhiteBIT, a cryptocurrency exchange that handles a daily trading volume of nearly a billion dollars, according to CoinRanking. Although WhiteMarket is owned by a cryptocurrency exchange, the only available option for cryptocurrency deposits and withdrawals is Tether, a token valued at $1 and operating on the Tron blockchain. The good news is that there are no fees for Tether transactions on WhiteMarket.
Is WhiteMarket Legit?
Yes, we believe WhiteMarket is legitimate. Here’s a quick summary:
- Owned and operated by the popular cryptocurrency exchange WhiteBIT
- White.Market receives approximately 50,000 monthly visitors, according to SimilarWeb data
- Has a reputable peer-to-peer trading system
- The website runs on a secure SSL-encrypted connection, which you can verify by looking for a padlock icon on the left side of the address bar. This indicates that your connection is secure