Please allow up to 48 hours for a response. Thank you!
Click to reveal email address
Partnerships and sponsorships
- Partnerships and site listings
- For any partnership, website listing, or further business inquires, please reach out to our email listed above.
- Sponsorship requests
- We are not interested in sponsoring content creators, organizations, events, etc.
Third-party website issues
- Incorrect website domain in Steam log-in
- Steam often bans website domains to popular gambling websites so users can not log-in via Steam. Websites get around this issue by creating temporary domains or sub-domains to support users logging in via Steam.
- Deposit or withdrawal issues
- If you are having any issues depositing or withdrawing on a website listed on SkinLords, we ask that you please try to resolve this with the websites’ customer support.
- If the issue remains unresolved, then please send an email to the email listed above. We do not offer refunds or priority support, however, we may de-list the website for the safety of other users depending on the issue at hand.
- Advertised bonus not received
- If we made a mistake in our advertised bonus, please email us immedietly so the issue can be fixed. Depending on the website in question, we may give rewards in the form of a bug bounty.
- What bonuses require no-deposit?
- Most websites require some sort of small deposit in order to withdraw funds. This is to avoid bot abuse against the sites’ bonus system.
SkinLords direct questions
- Break down of reviews and ratings
- Our team consists of regular online gamblers, crypto traders, and CSGO skin traders; who can draw from their experiences to give an honest and accurate rating. We speak with other users to hear about their experiences on the site we’re reviewing.
- Many other small details go into our reviews and ratings, but we would bore you if we continued to go on and on about all the little things.
- SkinLords account has added you on Steam or a social media
- SkinLords staff will never add you on Steam regarding anything related to SkinLords or giveaways. Our only social media is @SkinLords on Twitter, and all giveaway winners are announced and contacted through the same Twitter account.
- A review or blog is outdated
- If a review or bit of information is outdated, feel free to send us an email using our email above. Depending on the severity of the issue, we may send rewards for the much-appreciated help.
- Does SkinLords own any of the websites listed on SkinLords?
- No, SkinLords’ does not have an ownership or stake in any of the websites listed on our platform.