An honest review of SkinCashier, showing all the features they have to offer. We test out SkinCashier to uncover if they are legit or not.
- Quick withdrawals and user-friendly interface
- Offers the highest payouts for instant cash outs of CS2 skins
- Supports CS2, Rust, TF2, and Dota 2
- Low minimum amount required for withdrawals
- Trading bonus of 3% available
- High base fee for selling items
What is SkinCashier?
SkinCashier is a platform that allows users to quickly and easily convert their CS2 skins and other Steam items into cash, including through PayPal, Payeer, and cryptocurrency.
They offer some of the best prices for instant cash outs of in-game skins and have a user-friendly interface with a tutorial to help you get started. Additionally, SkinCashier uses custom verification codes on all trades to ensure the authenticity of their bots and protect against scams.
Is SkinCashier Legit?
Yes, we believe SkinCashier is legit. Here’s a quick summary;
- SkinCashier receives approximately 200,000 visitors each month, according to SimilarWeb
- A great selection of withdrawal options are available
- Trade verification codes are provided to protect against scams
- The website runs on a secure SSL-encrypted connection, which you can verify by looking for a padlock icon on the left side of the address bar. This indicates that your connection is secure
How to Claim SkinCashier’s Trading Bonus
- Go to SkinCashier.com using our provided link
- Sign-into SkinCashier
- Find Enter Promo Code
- Enter code
- Get an additional 3% value for your skins