Here is our review of DMarket with a quick overview of its features and perks. Let’s uncover whether DMarket is legit or not.
- Extensive amount of features and variety
- Operating since 2017 with a great reputation
- Fair seller fee of 7%
- Supports items from CSGO, Dota 2, TF2, and Rust
- Site can be difficult to navigate for new users
KYC verification is required for the majority of withdrawal methods to real-world money.
What is DMarket?
DMarket is a website where users can buy, sell, and trade digital video game items. They mainly specialize in CSGO, Dota 2, TF2, and Rust skins, however, they have recently expanded into supporting NFTs. Its peer-to-peer marketplace is perfect for traders looking to avoid
DMarket has an extensive number of features that mainly cater to high-level traders who need lots of information. Unfortunately, all these features can be a bit overwhelming to new users who may find the website challenging to navigate.
Is DMarket Legit?
Yes, DMarket is legit. Here’s a quick summary;
- Trusted and transparent digital item trading platform
- Has been operating since 2017
- According to SimilarWeb, DMarket receives approximately one and a half million users each month
- Over ten million unique items are actively listed
- Runs on a secure SSL-encrypted connection. You can verify this by checking the left-hand side of the website’s address, and there should be a padlock showing that it’s secure