Here is our in-depth review of BitSkins, showing you all the important features you should know about. We uncover whether or not BitSkins is legit.
- Largest userbase of any skin marketplace
- Very trusted, has been operating since 2015
- Charts and graphs available to track price history of items
- Several games supported
- 10% selling fee
- KYC verification required for real money cashouts
- Out-dated website design
What is BitSkins?
BitSkins is one of the first CSGO skin marketplace and cashout site ever to be released. Their popularity significantly increased once OPSkins shut down, and they have since kept that popularity. BitSkins hasn’t improved their webpage design, but they have an unbeatable selection of CSGO skins in every wear and quality.
Is BitSkins Legit?
Yes, BitSkins is legitimate. Here’s a quick summary of how we know this;
- Has been operating since 2015
- According to SimilarWeb, BitSkins receives close to a million monthly visitors
- Great selection of CSGO skins and other game items for sale
- Runs on a secure SSL-encrypted connection. You can verify this by checking the left-hand side of the website’s address, and there should be a padlock showing that it’s secure