Our unbiased review of CSMoney goes in-depth on many features they have to offer. Let’s uncover whether or not CS.Money is legit or fake.
- Impressive selection of items that can be traded instantly
- Has a built-in 2D or 3D item inspection feature
- Fast customer support system
- An extensive and informative CSGO skin wiki
- "You can withdraw your market balance to real-world currency
- Charges a 7% fee for trades
- Only a few countries can cash out to real money
- Does not frequently update the prices of high-tier skins
KYC verification is required in order to withdraw your market balance to real-world money.
What is CSMoney?
CSMoney is the most popular website for trading CSGO skins, and it’s easy to see why. They have a huge selection of unique features and the largest selection of high-quality and average CSGO skins available. If you’re looking for the perfect skin, you’re sure to find it on CSMoney.
One of the standout features of the site is its custom high-definition images of skins, which allow you to get a better idea of how the skin will look in-game, rather than relying on Steam’s low-resolution images.
Is CSMoney Legit
Yes, we believe CSMoney is legitimate. Here’s a quick summary:
- Has a strong reputation and has been in operation since 2016
- According to SimilarWeb, CS.Money receives approximately 5 million visitors per month
- CSMoney offers a browser extension that helps prevent fake bot trade scams
- Any excess funds from trades are added to your account balance on the site
- Has a fast customer support system in place to assist users with any questions
- The website runs on a secure SSL-encrypted connection, which you can verify by looking for a padlock icon on the left side of the address bar. This indicates that your connection is secure
How to Claim CSMoney’s +30% Deposit Bonus
- Go to CS.Money using our provided link
- Sign-into CSMoney
- Click on the Plus Icon next to your balance in the top-right menu
- Add funds to your account balance using any real-money payment service