An honest review of SkinsMonkey with an in-depth look at their features and bonuses to offer. Let’s uncover whether SkinsMonkey is legit or not.
- The website has a user-friendly design
- Useful feature for taking screenshots of skins
- A generous deposit bonus of 35% is available
- Get 5% back on your first trade
- It is not possible to withdraw funds as real money
What is SkinsMonkey?
SkinsMonkey is a platform for trading in-game skins for games such as CS:GO, Rust, and Team Fortress 2. They have a particular focus on CS:GO skins, and offer a wide selection of skins for players to choose from.
To encourage the use of the platform, SkinsMonkey offers a 35% deposit bonus on all deposits made with cryptocurrency, credit or debit cards, and gift cards purchased from Kinguin. They also offer a sign-up bonus of 5% back on your first trade, with a maximum bonus of $5. This is a generous offer for players looking to trade their unwanted skins for those that they desire.
Is SkinsMonkey Legit?
Yes, we believe SkinsMonkey is legitimate. Here’s a quick summary:
- SkinsMonkey receives approximately 1.5 million visitors per month, according to SimilarWeb data
- Endorsed by popular YouTubers such as TDM_Heyzeus, Anomaly, and Incompetent
- Trades with an uneven value will give you a site balance in your account
- Transparently displays all of their Steam trading bots
- The website runs on a secure SSL-encrypted connection, which you can verify by looking for a padlock icon on the left side of the address bar. This indicates that your connection is secure
How to Claim SkinsMonkey’s Trade Bonus
- Go to SkinsMonkey.com using our provided link
- Sign-in and click on your Profile Photo in the top-right
- Click Claim Bonus in the drop-down menu
- Enter code
- Receive $5 if you trade over $100 worth of skins