An honest review of SkinBid, highlighting its distinctive features and drawbacks for users. Let’s delve into the legitimacy of SkinBid.
- Completely peer-to-peer skin marketplace
- Skin auction system that is useful for selling rare items
- In-depth price history charts of items
- Comprehensive item price history charts are available
- Monitors the seller's delivery rate and speed
- Relatively high selling fee of 8%, but decreases to 3.5% for listings exceeding 1,500 EUR
- KYC (Know Your Customer) verification is required to purchase items and withdraw balance
- Does not support cryptocurrency deposits or withdrawals
KYC verification is required in order to purchase items and withdraw funds from SkinBid.
What is SkinBid?
SkinBid is a CS:GO skin marketplace that gained widespread recognition for its item auctions of CS:GO skins. This unique feature has particularly benefited casual players in possession of rare and exclusive items who are uncertain about the true value of their item.
Unlike traditional CS:GO skin marketplaces, SkinBid does not use trading bots and instead acts as a trusted middleman. Seller’s directly send their items to buyers through this platform. However, it’s important to note that SkinBid has a relatively high sales fee of 8% for both listings and auctions compared to other peer-to-peer markets. SkinBid is owned and operated by a few reputable and popular skin traders, among them being ZipelCS.
Is SkinBid Legit?
Yes, we believe SkinBid.com is legitimate. Here’s a quick summary:
- Has been in operation since 2021 and has maintained a positive reputation
- SkinBid receives roughly 300,000 monthly visitors, according to SimilarWeb
- ZipelCS, a very well-known high-tier skin trader, is the owner of SkinBid
- To purchase and sell items, you must complete KYC (Know Your Customer) verification
- The website runs on a secure SSL-encrypted connection, which you can verify by looking for a padlock icon on the left side of the address bar. This indicates that your connection is secure