An honest review of Market.CSGO.com including a summary of its features and perks. We uncover whether MarketCSGO is legit or not.
- One of the longest-running skin marketplaces, opened in 2015
- Completely peer-to-peer skin marketplace
- Features such as item sales history, buy order placement, and price drop notifications
- No KYC verification is necessary for withdrawing funds to real-world money
- A 5% commission fee for sellers
- Additional fees for withdrawing funds to real-world money
- The current design is outdated, but a newer version is available
What is Market.CSGO.com?
MarketCSGO is a reliable peer-to-peer marketplace for buying and selling CS2 skins through directly trading skins between buyers and sellers. As a middleman, they ensure the safety of transactions by releasing funds to sellers only after the item has been delivered. Peer-to-peer trading eliminates the additional seven-day trade cooldown that would occur if the skins were traded through a marketplace bot instead of directly to the buyer.
Since its launch in 2015, it has become one of the longest-running skin marketplaces. Their commission fee is relatively low at only 5% per sale, but additional fees may apply when withdrawing funds to real-world money, depending on the withdrawal method used.
Is Market.CSGO.com Legit?
Yes, we believe MarketCSGO is legitimate. Here’s a quick summary:
- Established in 2015 and with a mostly positive reputation, it is one of the oldest skin marketplaces still in operation
- MarketCSGO receives approximately 2,000,000 visitors each month, according to SimilarWeb data
- The marketplace gained notoriety for reimbursing users for nearly $250,000 in losses following a hack of the largest CS2 skins collector, where items were sold on peer-to-peer markets and subsequently returned to the user’s inventory by Valve
- The website runs on a secure SSL-encrypted connection, which you can verify by looking for a padlock icon on the left side of the address bar. This indicates that your connection is secure