An unbiased review of LootFarm, showcasing every skin trading feature they have to offer. Let’s uncover whether Loot.Farm is legit or not.
- Widely used and fair item auction system
- Offers an extensive range of skins at all price points
- Supports items from CS:GO, Dota 2, Rust, and TF2
- Fee structure and price tracking system are transparent
- The website's obsolete design could be challenging for some people to use
- It is not possible to exchange items for real-world currency
What is LootFarm?
LootFarm is an online platform dedicated to trading virtual items from popular games such as CS:GO, Dota 2, Team Fortress 2, and Rust. Although the website design may appear somewhat outdated and lacking in special features such as skin inspection or a skin wiki, LootFarm boasts a wide range of skins available at various price points.
One notable feature of the platform is its transparency, as it clearly displays all of its Steam bots and identifies which bot holds each item. LootFarm is particularly well-known for its CS:GO skin auction system, which is especially useful for trading items with rare stickers or patterns.
Is LootFarm Legit?
Yes, we believe LootFarm is legitimate. Here’s a quick summary:
- LootFarm receives over 400,000 monthly visitors, according to SimilarWeb data
- Processed over 40 million completed trades
- Has been in operation since 2017 and has maintained a positive reputation
- The website runs on a secure SSL-encrypted connection, which you can verify by looking for a padlock icon on the left side of the address bar. This indicates that your connection is secure