Here is our honest review of CS.Trade showing you all the features they have to offer users. Let’s uncover whether CS.Trade is legit or fake.
- CS2, Dota 2, Rust, H1Z1, and TF2 supported
- Accepts skins valued at less than 50 cents
- Wide range of skins available for all supported games
- Free 2% name bonus available
- Poorly designed webpage
What is CS.Trade?
CSTrade is a platform for trading skins from multiple games. It offers a wide range of skins for users to exchange their CS2 skins for. While their inventory may not be extensive, they have a good selection of skins for each game they support. The majority of the skins available on CSTrade are lower-value items, and they even accept skins valued at less than 50 cents, which is a rarity among trading bots.
Is CSTrade Legit?
Yes, we believe CS.Trade is legitimate. Here’s a quick summary:
- CS.Trade receives approximately 370,000 visitors each month, according to SimilarWeb data
- Any excess from trades will be left in your site balance for future use
- Clear about fees and accurate with item pricing
- 10% base trading fee for CS2 skins
- The website runs on a secure SSL-encrypted connection, which you can verify by looking for a padlock icon on the left side of the address bar. This indicates that your connection is secure
How to Claim CSTrade’s Free Bonus
- Go to CS.Trade using our provided link
- Sign-into CSTrade
- Get a 2% bonus on your first trade