An honest review of RustCases with a simple overview of their features and games. Let’s uncover whether or not RustCases.com is legit.
- RustCases is owned by RustChance, which has a good reputation
- Most skins unboxed are available for withdrawal
- Live on-site chat
- Rust skins are not accepted as a form of deposit
- No deposit bonus for real-world payment methods
- No free sign-up bonus
What is RustCases?
RustCases is a case opening site with a Rust theme that is owned by the well-known Rust gambling site RustChance. It offers case unboxing, player vs. player case opening battles, and a skin upgrade game mode.
RustCases does not accept Rust skins as a deposit method and offers no deposit bonus when depositing with payment methods such as a credit card. This seems unfair, as the real-world cash value of Rust skins is approximately thirty percent less than their Steam market value.
Is RustCases Legit?
Yes, we believe RustCases is legitimate. Here’s a quick summary:
- RustCases is owned by the popular Rust skin gambling site RustChance
- The site’s provably fair system has been proven to ensure fair gameplay
- Withdrawals were tested and found to be processed quickly
- The website runs on a secure SSL-encrypted connection, which you can verify by looking for a padlock icon on the left side of the address bar. This indicates that your connection is secure
|Original Games||Slots or Casino||Provably Fair||Rakeback||Free Sign-up Bonus||Gambling License|
Best RustCases Alternatives
Afghanistan Iran North Korea Syria