An honest review of RustCases with a simple overview of their features and games. Let’s uncover whether or not RustCases.com is legit.
- Owned by RustChance (Great reputation)
- Most skins are available for withdrawal
- Live on-site chat
- Can not deposit with Rust skins
- No deposit bonus for real world payment methods
- No free sign-up bonus
What is RustCases?
RustCases is a Rust-themed case opening site that is owned by the popular Rust gambling site RustChance. RustCases offers the game modes case unboxing, player vs. player case opening battles, and skin upgrader.
RustCases does not accept Rust skins as a deposit method and does not provide any deposit bonus when depositing with payments such as a credit card. No deposit bonus is not completely fair since Rust skins are worth roughly thirty percent less than their Steam market value.
Is RustCases Legit?
Yes, RustCases is legitimate. Here’s a quick summary of how we know this;
- Owned by popular Rust gambling site RustChance
- Provably fair proven gameplay
- Withdrawal was tested and works quickly
- Runs on a secure SSL-encrypted connection. You can verify this by checking the left-hand side of the website’s address, and there should be a padlock showing that it’s secure
|Original Games||Slots or Casino||Provably Fair||Rakeback||Free Sign-up Bonus||Gambling License|