An unbiased review of RustStake that includes all the important details and features the site offers to its users. Let’s uncover whether RustStake is legit.
- Great game animations
- Fast customer support
- Free sign-up bonus
- Live on-site chat
- Rare to find large high-roller games
- Limited selection of deposit methods
What is RustStake?
RustStake is a betting website for Rust skins that features coinflip, jackpot, and upgrader games with interactive animations. Players can use their RustStake backpack on the site to easily enter and withdraw items from games, rather than sending a Steam trade offer for each round played.
When it first launched, RustStake did not receive much attention and often had few users online. However, it has since grown in popularity and now has active games played even during off-peak hours. Despite this, it is still uncommon to find high-roller jackpot or coinflip games on RustStake.
Is RustStake Legit?
Yes, we believe RustStake is legitimate. Here’s a quick summary:
- Has been in operation since 2021 with a mostly positive reputation
- According to data from SimilarWeb, RustStake receives approximately 50,000 visitors per month
- The site uses a transparent provably fair system
- Withdrawal requests are processed quickly
- The website runs on a secure SSL-encrypted connection, which you can verify by looking for a padlock icon on the left side of the address bar. This indicates that your connection is secure
|Original Games||Slots or Casino||Provably Fair||Rakeback||Free Sign-up Bonus||Gambling License|
How to Claim RustStake’s Free Bonus
- Go to RustStake.com using our provided link
- Sign-into RustStake
- Find Claim Code at the bottom of the menu on the left
- Enter code