Our review of PrimeDice takes an in-depth look at all their features they have to offer users. We uncover whether PrimeDice is legit or fake.
- The house edge on Primedice is less than one percent
- Trusted provably fair system
- Supports a wide range of cryptocurrencies
- Has a large and active player base
- Has a forum and live chat available for players
- Only offers dice as a game mode
- Only accepts deposits and processes withdrawals using cryptocurrency
- Does not offer a welcome or deposit bonus
- To access the crypto faucet on Primedice, players must reach the Bronze level
What is PrimeDice?
PrimeDice is a crypto betting website that is renowned as having the first crypto gambling dice game. They have only offered dice games since they began operating in 2013, and it is unlikely that they will add any additional games.
PrimeDice emphasizes its transparent and provably fair system, which has become a standard in the crypto casino industry. It is worth noting that PrimeDice is owned by the same company that operates the largest crypto casino in the world, Stake.
Is PrimeDice Legit?
Yes, we believe PrimeDice is legitimate. Here’s a quick summary:
- Has been in operation since 2013 and is fully licensed
- According to data from SimilarWeb, Primedice receives approximately 250,000 visitors per month
- PrimeDice is owned by the company that operates the large crypto casino, Stake.com
- The website runs on a secure SSL-encrypted connection, which you can verify by looking for a padlock icon on the left side of the address bar. This indicates that your connection is secure
|Original Games||Slots or Casino||Provably Fair||Rakeback||Free Sign-up Bonus||Gambling License|
How to Claim Primedice’s Bonus
- Go to PrimeDice.com using our provided link
- Register to PrimeDice
- To enable Rakeback and other benefits, players must reach the first level (Bronze)