An unbiased review of DuelBits covering everything you want and need to know. Find out whether or not Duelbits is legit or fake.
- Easy registration
- Great variety of original games and game providers
- Good rewards program with instant rakeback
- Allows for CS2 skin transactions through P2P deposits and withdrawals
- Limited countries supported
- No welcome bonuses available
What is Duelbits?
Duelbits is a platform for gambling and sports betting using cryptocurrency. It initially centered around the game Counter-Strike 2 and has since rebranded to cryptocurrency, but continues to accept CS2 item deposits and withdrawals through its peer-to-peer skin transactions.
Duelbits does not provide any bonus for new players upon sign-up or deposit. However, its Ace’s Rewards program offers instant rakeback and generous rewards based on your account level.
Is Duelbits Legit?
Yes, we believe Duelbits is legitimate. Here’s a quick summary:
- Has been in operation since 2020 and holds a valid license
- Duelbits receives approximately 800,000 visitors each month, according to SimilarWeb data
- The fairness of all original games can be verified
- The website runs on a secure SSL-encrypted connection, which you can verify by looking for a padlock icon on the left side of the address bar. This indicates that your connection is secure
|Slots or Casino
|Free Sign-up Bonus
How to Claim Duelbits’ Ace’s Rewards
- Go to Duelbits.com using our provided link
- Register to Duelbits
- Locate Promo & Referrals by scrolling to the bottom of the sidebar menu
- Enter referral code