An unbiased review of DuelBits covering everything you want and need to know. Find out whether or not Duelbits is legit or fake.
- Easy registration
- Great variety of original games and game providers
- Good rewards program with instant rakeback
- Allows for CSGO skin transactions through P2P deposits and withdrawals
- Limited countries supported
- No welcome bonuses available
What is Duelbits?
Duelbits is a platform for gambling and sports betting using cryptocurrency. It initially centered around the game Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and has since rebranded to cryptocurrency, but continues to accept CS:GO item deposits and withdrawals through its peer-to-peer skin transactions.
Duelbits does not provide any bonus for new players upon sign-up or deposit. However, its Ace’s Rewards program offers instant rakeback and generous rewards based on your account level.
Is Duelbits Legit?
Yes, we believe Duelbits is legitimate. Here’s a quick summary:
- Has been in operation since 2020 and holds a valid license
- Duelbits receives approximately 2 million visitors each month, according to SimilarWeb data
- The fairness of all original games can be verified
- The website runs on a secure SSL-encrypted connection, which you can verify by looking for a padlock icon on the left side of the address bar. This indicates that your connection is secure
|Original Games||Slots or Casino||Provably Fair||Rakeback||Free Sign-up Bonus||Gambling License|
How to Claim Duelbits’ Ace’s Rewards
- Go to Duelbits.com using our provided link
- Register to Duelbits
- Locate Promo & Referrals by scrolling to the bottom of the sidebar menu
- Enter referral code
Best Duelbits Alternatives
Afghanistan Aruba Australia China Curaçao Denmark Estonia France French Polynesia India Iran Israel Japan Lithuania Malaysia Malta Netherlands North Korea Puerto Rico Syria United Kingdom United States