An honest review of SteamTimeIdler and showing you all the features they have to offer. Let’s try to uncover whether or not SteamTimeIdler is legit.
- Transparent server uptime history
- Many unique features
- Free trial available (6 hours)
- Dedicated fast servers
- No VAC ban risk
- No downloads
- Relatively more expensive than other services
- All crypto deposits are manual and require support
- Paid plans start at $6 a month
What is SteamTimeIdler?
SteamTimeIdler is a service that AFK’s games on Steam to add more hours to an account. Using their service yields no ban risk by Steam, and they can AFK multiple games at once using their own servers.
Is SteamTimeIdler Legit?
Yes, SteamTimeIdler is legitimate. Here’s a quick summary of how we know this;
- More than 80 million hours AFK’d by their service
- Has been operating since 2015
- Very transparent and is updated often
- Many unique features only available by SteamTimeIdler
- Runs on a secure SSL-encrypted connection. You can verify this by checking the left-hand side of the website’s address, and there should be a padlock showing that it’s secure
- Idling and Hour Boosting
- Idle Steam games while your PC is turned off
- Appear offline while you idle games
- Idle a custom Non-Steam game
- Receive detailed charts, graphs, and logs about your idling
- Hide recent game activity/hours played
- Steam Community and Profile
- Auto-accept friend requests
- Custom automatic Steam message and game invite responder
- Auto-accept Steam Group invites
- Save Steam chat logs