This review will give our honest opinion of SteamLevels and show all the features it has. We’ll also find out if SteamLevels is legit or not.
- Simple and easy-to-use design
- CSGO skins accepted as a deposit method
- Numerous other deposit methods
- Recommended for all levels
- Card & PayPal deposits require KYC verification
- Large fee on leveling up
What is SteamLevels?
SteamLevels is a website that allows you to purchase sets of Steam trading cards to increase the level of your Steam account. It’s simple to use – you just enter the level you want to reach, and they will send you the necessary card packs.
At this time, SteamLevels is the only leveling service that allows you to use CSGO skins as a deposit method. Still, there is a significant fee for using their service compared to other Steam leveling websites. They have an impressive selection of complete Steam trading card sets, making them a good choice for those with high-level accounts.
Is SteamLevels Legit?
Yes, we believe SteamLevels is legitimate. Here’s a quick summary:
- The owner of SteamLevels is widely recognized
- Card packs are delivered quickly
- There is a massive collection of complete card packs available
- The website runs on a secure SSL-encrypted connection, which you can verify by looking for a padlock icon on the left side of the address bar. This indicates that your connection is secure