Our honest review of Waxpeer showing you all the features that you could want to know about. We uncover whether or not Waxpeer is legit or fake.
- Completely Peer-to-Peer marketplace
- All items are instantly tradable
- Can play with items in-game while listed on Waxpeer
- Downloadable app for easier selling
- 5.9% selling fee
- Need to stay by computer/phone to confirm trades
- Selling a large quantity of items can be annoying
What is Waxpeer?
Waxpeer is a completely Peer-to-Peer skin marketplace, connecting buyers and sellers together to trade skins. Their advanced browser extension makes P2P scamming practically impossible to accomplish.
The advantage of going P2P is to remove the seven-day trade hold roadblock that all other marketplaces have to deal with. You can also play CSGO and Dota 2 while your skins are listed on the Waxpeer marketplace. All skins on Waxpeer are instantly tradable, so you can receive more money by selling to Waxpeer than almost any other marketplace.
Is Waxpeer Legit?
Yes, Waxpeer is legitimate. Here’s a quick summary of how we know this;
- Has been tested and works great
- Withdraws are fast and have very small fees
- Browser extension/app makes scamming nearly impossible
- Very transparent and trusted skin marketplace
- Runs on a secure SSL-encrypted connection. You can verify this by checking the left-hand side of the website’s address, and there should be a padlock showing that it’s secure