Our review of Swap.GG takes an unbiased look at this skin trading and marketplace website. Let’s uncover whether Swap.GG is legit or no good.
- Good inventory stock on trading bot and market
- Simple and easy-to-use webpage design
- Only 5% sales fee on marketplace
- Lots of useful features
- Several games supported
- Trading and marketplace are completely seperated
- No peer-to-peer trading integration
- KYC verification required for real money cashouts
What is SwapGG?
Swap.GG is a large CSGO skin platform where users trade skins or buy and sell skins on their marketplace. More than four games are supported on both the trading and marketplace platforms, so users are not limited to only CSGO skins.
Swap.GG is very transparent with on-site fees, and all skin prices are accurate. They’ve made it extremely easy to browse their marketplace and trading page to find the skin you are looking for in the right condition.
Is SwapGG Legit?
Yes, Swap.GG is legitimate. Here’s a quick summary;
- According to SimilarWeb, Swap.GG receives more than half a million visitors each month
- Very quick withdraw and deposit bots
- Transparent with fees and accurate with item pricing
- 8% base trading fee for CSGO skins
- Secure payment system runs on a secure SSL-encrypted connection. You can verify this by checking the left-hand side of the website’s address, and there should be a padlock showing that it’s secure