An honest review of our experience using ShadowPay including every feature they have to offer. We uncover whether ShadowPay is legit or not.
- Completely P2P skin marketplace
- All items are instantly tradable
- 15 minutes to confirm trade
- Great item sorting and detailed graphs
- 5% selling fee
- Not recommended for items under $1
- No withdrawals to PayPal
What is ShadowPay?
ShadowPay is a CSGO skin and Dota 2 item marketplace that uses P2P (peer-to-peer) item trading to avoid the seven-day Steam trade hold. You can play with your CSGO skins in-game while they’re for sale on the ShadowPay market.
ShadowPay provides easy item sorting and in-depth price history graphs to give you the best experience. Users can either install ShadowPay’s Google Chrome extension or download their computer app to get started. This is necessary so that ShadowPay can auto-accept the correct trade offer, and all you need to do is to confirm the trade on your phone.
Is ShadowPay Legit?
Yes, ShadowPay is legitimate. Here’s a quick summary of how we know this;
- Has been tested and works great
- Often 5,000+ users online at any moment
- Browser extension helps avoid any possible trade scams
- Very transparent and trusted skin marketplace
- Runs on a secure SSL-encrypted connection. You can verify this by checking the left-hand side of the website’s address, and there should be a padlock showing that it’s secure