An honest review of SkinCashier, showing all the features they have to offer. We test out SkinCashier to uncover if they are legit or not.
- Instant cashouts and easy-to-use
- Support CSGO, Rust, TF2, and Dota 2
- Small minimum withdrawal amount
- Secure trades with verification codes
- 5% selling fee bonus available
- Recently opened site
- Large base selling fee
What is SkinCashier?
SkinCashier is a platform where users can instantly cashout their CSGO skins and other Steam items into PayPal, Payeer, cryptocurrency, and more! No longer do you need to wait for someone to buy your skins on a skin market because SkinCashier will instantly buy your skins and pay you.
All trades are sent with a custom verification code to make sure you are trading with a real SkinCashier bot. Their site is easy-to-use, and there is even a tutorial to help you guide you.
Is SkinCashier Legit?
Yes, SkinCashier is legit. Here’s a quick summary;
- We tested out SkinCashier’s crypto withdrawal, and it works flawlessly
- Great selection of withdrawal methods to choose from
- Verification codes sent out with trades to prevent you from being scammed
- Runs on a secure SSL-encrypted connection. You can verify this by checking the left-hand side of the website’s address, and there should be a padlock showing that it’s secure
How to Claim SkinCashier’s Trading Bonus
- Go to SkinCashier.com using our provided link
- Sign-into SkinCashier
- Click on Sell Your Skins and find Enter Promo Code near the right
- Enter code LORDS