Our review of PrimeDice takes an in-depth look at all their features they have to offer users. We uncover whether PrimeDice is legit or fake.
- House edge is less than one percent
- All bets can be provably fair checked
- Many cryptocurrencies supported
- Large active playerbase
- Forum & live chat available
- Dice is the only gamemode available
- Only crypto deposits and withdrawals
- No welecome or deposit bonus
- Crypto faucet requires Bronze level
What is PrimeDice?
PrimeDice is a crypto betting website which is known as the original crypto dice game. They only have dice games available to play, and it is unlikely for them to add any more games since they have been operating this way since 2013.
PrimeDice makes up for the lack of games in having a small house edge with verifiable a provably fair.
Is PrimeDice Legit?
Yes, PrimeDice is legitimate. Here’s a quick summary;
- Each dice roll can be checked with a provably fair system
- According to SimilarWeb, Primedice receives around 250,000 visitors per month
- Primedice is licensed to operate as a crypto gambling platform
- Withdraws are fast and always available
- Established in 2013
- Runs on a secure SSL-encrypted connection. You can verify this by checking the left-hand side of the website’s address, and there should be a padlock showing that it’s secure
|Original Games||Slots or Casino||Provably Fair||Rakeback||Free Sign-up Bonus||Gambling License|
How to Claim Primedice’s Bonus
- Go to PrimeDice.com using our provided link
- Register to PrimeDice
- Reach the first level (Bronze) to enable rake back and more