Playing with friends on a local server can be challenging, especially if you don’t know the exact commands to adjust the game to your liking. Here are some useful commands to get your 1v1 started.
11 Useful CS:GO 1v1 Commands
If you are unsure how to open the developer console in CSGO, view our quick guide. Several commands require
sv_cheats 1 to be enabled.
- Restarts the game to round one
- Removes all bots in the game
- Adds a T or CT bot to the game
- Set the number of seconds frozen before a round begins
- End warm-up and start the match
- Set round time to 60 minutes
- Armor is automatically given to players each round
- Receive a specific amount of money after every round
- Start money set to a specific amount
- Access the buy menu anywhere on the map
- Allow players from both teams to speak to each other
We hope you enjoyed our quick guide on useful 1v1 commands in CS:GO. Feel free to comment if we missed out on an important command or if you had any issues with any of our commands.