We depend on our writers to keep SkinLords.com alive with fresh content. On this page, you will learn about what it takes to become a writer for SkinLords.com and all the details behind it.
- Solid understanding of the game/niche you are writing about
- All submitted content needs to be 100% original (can not be copied elsewhere)
- Must have original images and basic graphic design skills
- Well researched and well-written in English
Article Topic Examples
- Game Tutorials (CSGO, Rust, Dota 2, Rocket League, and More)
- Create easy-to-follow tutorials that answer a common problem or question.
- Digital Skin Market News (Primarily CSGO and Rust)
- Create detailed articles on trending skin market news or ideas.
- Guider för huden (CSGO and Rust)
- Create info guides or tier lists on skins.
- More Topics
- The three categories above are just the surface of ideas. You can always suggest a topic for approval.
- Payment and Compensation
- The payment amount will vary depending on the quality and length of the blog post.
- Writers are often paid up to $125 for a well-written and researched article.
- Payouts can be requested in almost every popular payment method.
- Quality of Articles
- If your article is of poor quality, we will not publish it and you will receive zero compensation.
- All posts must contain images to keep readers entertained. You will need basic graphic design skills.
- All content must be 100% original, and must not include any copyrighted material.
Interested? Please send us an email including; your topics of interest (and experience in those games), your native language, English skills, whether or not you have graphic design/photoshop skills (including an edited image).
Make sure to include your Discord or Skype username, and any other details that would make you a valuable asset to us.