An unbiased review of Thunderpick with everything you could want to know. We uncover whether Thunderpick is legit or not.
- Good selection of eSport and sport matches
- Original games and supports all popular casino game providers
- Deposit bonus available
- Live on-site chat
- Limited countries supported
- No free sign-up bonus
- Only accepts cryptocurrency
What is Thunderpick?
Thunderpick is an eSport and sport betting platform with a vast selection of games in their online casino. They are fully licensed and have been in operation since 2017. Thunderpick only accepts a select few cryptocurrencies as deposit and withdrawal methods which could be an issue for users who don’t own crypto.
Is Thunderpick Legit?
Yes, Thunderpick is legitimate. Here’s a quick summary of how we know this;
- Fully licensed online casino
- Established in 2017
- Provably fair proven original games
- Withdrawals are fast and available at any time
- Runs on a secure SSL-encrypted connection. You can verify this by checking the left-hand side of the website’s address, and there should be a padlock showing that it’s secure
|Original Games||Slots or Casino||Provably Fair||Rakeback||Free Sign-up Bonus||Gambling License|
How to Claim Thunderpick’s 5% Deposit Bonus
- Go to Thunderpick.com using our provided link
- Sign-into Thunderpick
- Click on the Deposit
- Enter code LORDS
- Only applicable to your first deposit