This review will give our honest opinion of SteamTimeIdler and show its features. Let’s uncover if SteamTimeIdler is a legitimate service.
- Transparent server uptime history
- Many unique features
- Free trial available (6 hours)
- Dedicated fast servers
- No VAC ban risk
- No downloads
- Relatively more expensive than other services
- All crypto deposits are manual and require support
- Paid plans start at $6 a month
What is SteamTimeIdler?
SteamTimeIdler is a platform that allows you to have games on Steam run idle on their servers, so you can add more hours to your account. This service does not put you at any risk of being banned by Steam, and they can run multiple games at the same time.
Is SteamTimeIdler Legit?
Yes, we believe SteamTimeIdler is legitimate. Here’s a quick summary:
- Their service has AFK’d over 80 million hours
- Has been in operation since 2015
- Very transparent and frequently updated
- SteamTimeIdler offers many unique features that are not available elsewhere
- The website runs on a secure SSL-encrypted connection, which you can verify by looking for a padlock icon on the left side of the address bar. This indicates that your connection is secure
- Idling and Hour Boosting
- Idle Steam games while your PC is turned off
- Appear offline while you idle games
- Idle a custom Non-Steam game
- Receive detailed charts, graphs, and logs about your idling
- Hide recent game activity/hours played
- Steam Community and Profile
- Auto-accept friend requests
- Custom automatic Steam message and game invite responder
- Auto-accept Steam Group invites
- Save Steam chat logs