An honest review of our experience using ShadowPay including every feature they have to offer. We uncover whether ShadowPay is legit or not.
- Completely peer-to-peer skin marketplace
- All items are immediately tradeable
- 15 minutes to confirm trade
- Offers great item sorting and detailed price history graphs
- Charges a small 5% selling fee
- Not recommended for items under $1
- KYC (Know Your Customer) verification is required for cashing out to real money
KYC verification is required in order to withdraw your balance to real-world money.
What is ShadowPay?
ShadowPay is a marketplace for CS2, Rust, and Dota 2 items that uses peer-to-peer (P2P) item trading to avoid Steam’s seven-day trade hold. You can use your CS2 skins in-game while they are listed for sale on ShadowPay.
The platform offers easy item sorting and detailed price history graphs, and the platform can be accessed through their Google Chrome extension or computer app. The app or extension is required to use ShadowPay, which will also automatically accept incoming trade offers for items you purchased.
Is ShadowPay Legit?
Yes, we believe ShadowPay is legitimate. Here’s a quick summary:
- Has been in operation since 2019 and is owned by the popular case-opening site Hellcase
- ShadowPay receives approximately 150,000 visitors each month, according to SimilarWeb data
- A browser extension is required for ShadowPay, but it helps to prevent trade scams
- The website runs on a secure SSL-encrypted connection, which you can verify by looking for a padlock icon on the left side of the address bar. This indicates that your connection is secure