An unbiased review of RustSkins including all their unique features and bonuses. Let’s uncover whether RustSkins.com is legit or not.
- Simple and easy-to-use webpage design
- KYC is not required to cashout
- Several payment methods supported
- 5% sale fees with premium (free to receive)
- Recently released website (limited reputation)
- Slow cryptocurrency withdrawals
- Slow and inconsistent customer support
What is RustSkins.com?
RustSkins.com is a skin marketplace that specializes in selling digital skins and items for the game RUST. They offer a great selection of different deposit methods, but users can only withdraw through cryptocurrency or Rust skins. RustSkins was launched in mid-2021 so its marketplace has not yet built a solid reputation with time.
RustSkins.com initially has a very high item sales fee of 10%, however, this fee is easily reduced to 5% by enabling their free premium plan. RustSkins’ often has a smaller selection of skins at a fair price since their site
RustSkins.com was recently released, therefore we are unable to vouch for their legitimacy.
How to Claim RustSkins Premium for Free
- Add #RUSTSkins to your Steam name
- Join their Steam Group and set it as your primary group in your profile
- Go to RustSkins.com using our provided link
- Click on your profile in the top-right and select Fees
- Reduce your fees to 5% per sale