Here is our honest review of Mercari GG, a digital video game item marketplace. We uncover whether or not Mercari GG is safe and secure.
- Great free bonus opportunities
- No seven-day tradehold, completely peer-to-peer
- Users can use their items in-game while they are listed for sale
- P2P trading is secure and built to avoid scams
- Good selection of games supported
- Seller's fee is 10%
- New marketplace, not many items listed for sale
- Selling a large number of items is tedious
- In beta, many features are releasing soon
What is Mercari GG?
Mercari GG is an online marketplace for digital items such as CSGO skins and other tradable Steam items. Users can purchase items at a discount price and they can also sell their items for real money.
Mercari GG is peer-to-peer, meaning that users directly and safely send their items to each other rather than a Mercari bot account. This removes Steam’s seven-day trade-hold which is currently active on many Steam items.
Is Mercari GG Legit?
Yes, Mercari GG is legitimate. Here’s a quick summary of how we know this;
- Transparent with fees and how it works
- Mercari GG is run by the selling app Mercari, which has around one hundred million monthly users
- Trading is secure and built to avoid any possible scams
- Runs on a secure SSL-encrypted connection. You can verify this by checking the left-hand side of the website’s address, and there should be a padlock showing that it’s secure
How to Claim Mercari GG’s Free Bonuses
- Go to Mercari.com using our provided link
- Sign-up to Mercari using your phone
- Sign-into Mercari GG on your computer or phone
- Receive a $20 coupon after your first skin sale!
- More Bonus Opportunities
- Get a $10 bonus for spending at least $20
- Get a $20 bonus for spending at least $100