An unbiased review of Lootbear showing you all the features they have to offer. We uncover whether or not Lootbear is legit and safe.
- The first and only platform to offer a skin rental service
- Has a simple and easy-to-use design
- Allows users to list their skins for rent and earn money from them
- Users can buy and instantly sell skins
- Poorly optimized website with notoriously bad page loading times
- Only supports real money withdrawals through PayPal
- Does not support skins for any other games than CS:GO
What is Lootbear?
Lootbear is a relatively small platform for buying, selling, and renting skins in the popular game Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO). One unique aspect of Lootbear is that it allows users to rent expensive skins for a fraction of the skin’s price. Prices for this service start at just $15 per month, which gives players access to skins worth $400 for a period of one month.
In addition to its rental options, Lootbear also offers an easy way to sell your skins instantly for real money, but its pricing is far lower than most instant cash out services. Overall, Lootbear is a convenient and cost-effective way to acquire and use skins in CS:GO.
Is Lootbear Legit?
Yes, we believe Lootbear is legitimate. Here’s a quick summary:
- Lootbear has been in business since 2018 and is owned by the operators of TradeIt.GG, a well-known skin trading website
- Lootbear receives approximately 150,000 visitors each month, according to SimilarWeb data
- Lootbear has received endorsements from several prominent YouTubers in the CS:GO community, including NadeKing and TDM_Heyzeus, among others
- The website runs on a secure SSL-encrypted connection, which you can verify by looking for a padlock icon on the left side of the address bar. This indicates that your connection is secure