An unbiased review of LootBear showing you all the features they have to offer. We uncover whether or not LootBear is legit and safe.
- Play with expensive skins for a limited time
- Simple easy-to-use webpage design
- List your skins for rent and generate income
- Great marketplace to purchase CS:GO skins
- Only supports CS:GO skins
- Real money withdrawals only through PayPal
- No peer-to-peer trading integration
What is LootBear?
LootBear is really an all-in-one CS:GO skin platform. You can buy, sell, and rent skins, which is something no other website offers. LootBear’s renting feature lets users rent-out expensive skins for a low and affordable price. Plans start at only $15 a month; this plan would allow you to play with $400 worth of CSGO skins for a month before you send them back to LootBear.
LootBear’s buying and selling skins feature is just as cool as their renting feature. You can instantly sell skins at 60% of standard market value for real money and buy skins for 30% less than Steam’s market value.
Is LootBear Legit?
Yes, LootBear is legitimate. Here’s a quick summary of how we know this;
- Trusted by the largest CSGO YouTuber’s and influencers
- Your payments to LootBear are secure and encrypted
- Very transparent and trusted skin marketplace
- Built a great reputation over several years of operating
- Runs on a secure SSL-encrypted connection. You can verify this by checking the left-hand side of the website’s address, and there should be a padlock showing that it’s secure