A honest look at DotaClash, exploring its features and perks to players. Let’s find out whether DotaClash is legitimate or not.
- Fantastic game animations
- Rakeback and wager leaderboard rewards
- Supports withdrawals in Dota 2 items and cryptocurrency
- Live on-site chat
- Recently released gambling site
- All Dota 2 item deposits through a high-fee third-party service
- There are no live dealer games or slots
What is DotaClash?
DotaClash is a new Dota 2 skin gambling website. It’s run by the team that manages ClashGG and RustClash, two well-known skin betting sites. While DotaClash is still building its reputation, being directly connected to ClashGG assures players that it offers a fair and enjoyable experience.
DotaClash has a crisp design, offers rakeback and leaderboard rewards, and features four unique games: roulette, upgrader, case opening, and case opening battles. What sets it apart is that players can withdraw their balance as cryptocurrency or Dota 2 items, which is different from most other Dota 2 skin gambling sites.
Is DotaClash.com Legit?
Yes, we believe DotaClash is legitimate. Here’s a quick summary:
- Run by the same team that runs ClashGG and RustClash skin gambling platforms
- The fairness of all games can be verified using their provably fair system
- Allows players to withdraw their site balance using several cryptocurrencies and Dota 2 items
- Runs on a secure SSL-encrypted connection. You can verify this by checking the left-hand side of the website’s address, and there should be a padlock showing that it’s secure
|Original Games||Slots or Casino||Provably Fair||Rakeback||Free Sign-up Bonus||Gambling License|
Deposit Bonus – Receive 5% More to Your Deposit
- Go to DotaClash.com using our provided link
- Sign-into DotaClash
- Click Rewards at the top left, then look for Redeem Code
- Enter affiliate code