Here is our honest review of CS.Trade showing you all the features they have to offer users. Let’s uncover whether CS.Trade is legit or fake.
- CSGO, Dota 2, Rust, H1Z1, and TF2 supported
- Skins under 50 cents are accepted
- Large inventories across all games
- Free 2% name bonus available
- No special features
- Bad webpage design
- 10% base fee on CSGO items
- Can not add more balance with real money payments
What is CS.Trade?
CS Trade is a multi-game skin trading platform where users can exchange their CSGO skins for a huge variety of other skins. Their inventory isn’t very large or notable, but they do have a good stock of skins from each game they support. Most of CS Trade’s inventory is made up of lower-tier items, and they do accept skins valued under 50 cents, which is something you won’t find with most trading bots.
Is CSTrade Legit?
Yes, CS.Trade is legitimate. Here’s a quick summary;
- According to SimilarWeb, CS.Trade receives more than 50,000 visitors a month
- Excess trade balance left in site balance for later usage
- Transparent with fees and accurate with item pricing
- 10% base trading fee for CSGO skins
- Secure payment system runs on a secure SSL-encrypted connection. You can verify this by checking the left-hand side of the website’s address, and there should be a padlock showing that it’s secure
How to Claim CSTrade’s Free Bonus
- Go to CS.Trade using our provided link
- Sign-into CS Trade
- Instantly receive 2% bonus on your first trade