Our review of CSGOFloat takes an unbiased look at its marketplace and a quick overview of its features. Let’s find out if CSGOFloat is legit.
- Completely P2P skin marketplace
- All items are instantly tradable
- Can play with items in-game while listed on CSGOFloat
- Very low selling fee of only 2%
- Largest public CSGO skins database
- Not recommended for items under $1
- Only supports CSGO skins
- Limited withdrawal methods
KYC verification can be required in order to withdraw your balance to real-world money.
What is CSGOFloat?
CSGOFloat is a peer-to-peer CSGO skin marketplace with an extensive database of every CSGO skin and a near-perfect trade-up calculator. To combat Steam’s seven-day trade hold on CSGO items, the CSGOFloat marketplace acts as a middleman for sellers to send their skins to the buyer directly.
Generally, reputable CSGO skin marketplaces have a five to twelve percent seller’s fee, whereas CSGOFloat has the lowest fee of only two percent when selling! However, some players will still prefer non-peer-to-peer markets since the seller must wait until someone has purchased their item to send the trade offer. This process can require a lot of time and actively checking throughout the day to see if your items have sold.
Is CSGOFloat Legit?
Yes, we believe CSGOFloat is legitimate. Here’s a quick summary;
- Over $5,000,000 in skin sale volume
- Largest public CSGO skin database of almost a billion unique skins
- According to SimilarWeb, CSGOFloat receives more than half a million monthly visitors
- Reputable peer-to-peer system
- Runs on a secure SSL-encrypted connection. You can verify this by checking the left-hand side of the website’s address, and there should be a padlock showing that it’s secure