Our review of CSGOFloat takes an unbiased look at its marketplace and a quick overview of its features. Let’s find out if CSGOFloat is legit.
- A completely peer-to-peer skin marketplace
- No API key info or chrome extension required
- You can use items in-game while they are listed on CSGOFloat
- An ultra-low selling fee of only 2%
- Has the largest public database of CSGO skins
- It is not recommended to sell items under $1 on CSGOFloat
- Only supports CSGO skins
- There are limited options for withdrawing funds
KYC verification can be required in order to withdraw your balance to real-world money.
What is CSGOFloat?
CSGOFloat is a peer-to-peer marketplace for CSGO skins that offers an extensive database of nearly every CSGO skin and a highly accurate trade-up calculator. In order to bypass Steam’s seven-day trade hold on traded CSGO items, the marketplace acts as a mediator for sellers to send skins directly to buyers.
CSGOFloat has the lowest seller’s fee among reputable marketplaces at only 2%. Still, the peer-to-peer nature of the site means that sellers must wait until their items are purchased before they can send a trade offer, which can be time-consuming and require frequent checking.
Is CSGOFloat Legit?
Yes, we believe CSGOFloat is legitimate. Here’s a quick summary:
- Over $5,000,000 in skin sales volume on their marketplace
- The largest public database of almost a billion unique CSGO skins
- CSGOFloat receives more than 500,000 monthly visitors, according to SimilarWeb
- Has a reputable peer-to-peer trading system
- The website runs on a secure SSL-encrypted connection, which you can verify by looking for a padlock icon on the left side of the address bar. This indicates that your connection is secure