Here is our review of CSDeals with a look at all their features and special perks. Let’s uncover whether CSDeals is legit or not.
- Has been in operation since 2017
- Great selection of skins available on their marketplace and trading bot
- Supports items from CS2, TF2, Rust, and Dota 2
- Has many useful features for users
- The website design and layout is confusing
- There is a limited number of options for depositing and withdrawing funds
- Fully email-based customer support system
KYC verification is required in order to withdraw your balance to real-world money.
What is CSDeals?
CSDeals is a trusted platform that allows users to quickly buy and sell skins or use a trading bot to trade for the skin they want. They support items from the games CS, Team Fortress 2, Rust, and Dota 2. However, the website’s layout may be confusing for some users, and there are a limited number of options for depositing and withdrawing funds in real-world currency.
Is CSDeals Legit?
Yes, we believe CSDeals is legitimate. Here’s a quick summary:
- Has been in operation since 2017 and has a good reputation among its users
- CSDeals receives approximately 200,000 visitors each month, according to data from SimilarWeb
- Is transparent about all of its fees and does not hide any charges from its users
- The website runs on a secure SSL-encrypted connection, which you can verify by looking for a padlock icon on the left side of the address bar. This indicates that your connection is secure