Here is our review of CSDeals with a look at all their features and special perks. Let’s uncover whether CSDeals is legit or not.
- Has been in operation since 2017
- Great selection of skins available on their marketplace and trading bot
- Supports items from CS:GO, TF2, Rust, and Dota 2
- Has many useful features for users
- The website design and layout is confusing
- There is a limited number of options for depositing and withdrawing funds
- Fully email-based customer support system
KYC verification is required in order to withdraw your balance to real-world money.
What is CSDeals?
CSDeals is a trusted platform that allows users to quickly buy and sell skins or use a trading bot to trade for the skin they want. They support items from the games CS:GO, Team Fortress 2, Rust, and Dota 2. However, the website’s layout may be confusing for some users, and there are a limited number of options for depositing and withdrawing funds in real-world currency.
Is CSDeals Legit?
Yes, we believe CSDeals is legitimate. Here’s a quick summary:
- Has been in operation since 2017 and has a good reputation among its users
- CSDeals receives over 500,000 visitors per month, according to data from SimilarWeb
- Is transparent about all of its fees and does not hide any charges from its users
- The website runs on a secure SSL-encrypted connection, which you can verify by looking for a padlock icon on the left side of the address bar. This indicates that your connection is secure
Best CSDeals Alternatives