Here is our review of CSDeals with a look at all their features and special perks. Let’s uncover whether CSDeals is legit or not.
- Operating since 2017
- Great selection of skins on the marketplace and trading bot
- Supports items from CSGO, TF2, Rust, and Dota 2
- Many useful features
- Confusing website design and layout
- Limited selection of deposit and withdrawal methods
- Fully email based customer support
KYC verification is required in order to withdraw your balance to real-world money.
What is CSDeals?
CSDeals is a reputable website where users can buy and sell skins or use a trading bot to trade for their desired skin of choice instantly. They support items from the games CSGO, Team Fortress 2, Rust, and Dota 2.
CSDeals has a confusing website design, and some may get overwhelmed by the strange layout. They also have a minimal selection of real-world deposit and withdrawal methods.
Is CSDeals Legit?
Yes, CSDeals is legitimate. Here’s a quick summary of how we know this;
- It’s been operating since 2017 and has a good reputation
- Very transparent with all fees
- A vast number of features and perks
- According to SimilarWeb, CSDeals receives more than a half of a million page views each month
- Runs on a secure SSL-encrypted connection. You can verify this by checking the left-hand side of the website’s address, and there should be a padlock showing that it’s secure