A quick guide on how to enable or disable chat filters in CS:GO, to view or block slurs and other profanity for in-game chat. No longer have a censored chat in Counter-Strike and view what other players are chatting about.
Changing chat filters in CS:GO will also apply to all community chats across Steam. This is because customizing the chat filters in CS:GO will direct you to your global Steam settings menu.
Follow the Steps Below
- Open ‘Settings’ by pressing the gear icon in the sidebar menu
- Click on ‘Game’ and then on ‘Communication’
- Click on ‘Account Preferences’ which is next to Text Filtering
Customize community chat filtering in Steam
- A Steam profile settings page will display
- Select your ideal language preferences under ‘Chat Filtering’
We hope you enjoyed our quick guide on customizing chat filters in CSGO. Make sure to read more SkinLords guides to help you transform your gameplay.